Construction and real estate companies face increasing risks and threats to their customer, project and investor data, processes, and systems. Companies must balance the need to invest in and manage security with competing strategic priorities.
David Ross, leader of Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity practice, and Adrienne Ehrhardt, chair of Michael Best’s Privacy & Cybersecurity practice group, will discuss the following topics in this seminar:
- Defining and applying the key principles for a sustainable cybersecurity program
- Identifying key metrics, reporting, and controls to monitor cybersecurity efficiently
- Evaluating cybersecurity budgets and resources on a risk reduction and resiliency basis
- Evaluating and mitigating against the ever-changing cybersecurity risk landscape
- Understanding legal responsibilities in creating a cybersecurity program